Carter2 Systems, Inc. has developed a Battery Backup to be used with the Bio-Containment Units or Animal Transport Carts.
- Rugged Stainless Steel construction
- A touch control panel can be hand sanitized
- Automated fan controls adjust fan speed to provide the required air changes per hour, independent of state battery, or HEPA air filters
- Can operate fan and charge battery at the same time
- LEDs indicate state of battery charge
- Visual and Audible alarm indicates when battery is low, or fan operation is abnormal
- Battery can be fully charged in 5 hours or less
- When battery is fully charged, it can sustain the Bio-Containment air flow for 8 hours or more
Existing Bio-Containment fan units can be converted to operate with the Battery Backup.
LEDs indicate state of battery charge