The racks shown on this page have 32" tall cages on the top, and 36" tall cages on the bottom. The rack can fit through a standard doorway. Different sizes of cages are available for top or bottom.
- Dividers are installed in slide tracks attached to each cage.
- Each cage is easily removable from the rack.
- Each cage has perch and squeeze system.
- The rack has pre-piped automatic watering system, one fitting penetrating the back of each cage.
- The watering system is complete with quick disconnect fitting and drain valve.
- The sloping stationary waste tray (for wet system) drains into a gutter in the floor.
- The lower waste tray (for wet system) discharges directly into the gutter in the floor.
- A wall lock mechanism secures the rack and cages to the wall. A bumper contacts the wall.
- A shallow pan (for dry bedding) can easily be positioned and removed from under each cage.