The Restraint Cage is typically used for transport and restraining of animals to inject or extract specimens. It provides safety for the technician, and helps to keep the animal contained without injury. The rod spacing on the sides of the cage, and the open top allows easy access to the animal.
- All Stainless Steel and Aluminum construction.
- 4" Stem Casters
- Size of cage pictured is: 24" W x 40" L x 43" T. It can be made in any size needed, wire spacing on sides can be made as needed.
- Used with large animals (swine, dogs, etc.)
- Aluminum removable guillotine doors on both ends, lock into place with Stainless Steel latches.
- Removable Aqua Grate flooring.
- Removable waste pan.
- A Stainless Steel Acme screw activates squeeze back my rotating a crank handle.
- Squeeze rides on UHMW bearings, encased in Stainless Steel tubes to reduce noise and drag.